Ahhh... as we step into the new year (I know I'm a bit late but hey, Chinese New Year?) I'm really trying to change things up and focus on myself and whats going to make me happy, which includes getting my priorities in order. Aka, this blog. I know I've been trying to be more active for a long time, but I think clearly, something isn't working. I don't really know what I want to post, so I think I need to fix up my niche and focus around something that I really love. So from now on, these are my little goals or blog resolutions for the next year.
1. Fashion. Of course you're still going to get fashion posts of my outfits and such, but they'll be mixed in with other things as I really don't want to focus solely on that.
2. Fitness. Fitness is one of my biggest passion in life and is one of my top priorities, so I really want to focus around this topic more and share more about my personal fitness life.
3. Health. Along with fitness comes health, and this year, as my vegan challenge is over, I've really delved into healthy eating and knowing whats going into my body, so I'm definitely going to have a few coming posts on that.
4. Less Beauty. Some of you might not like this, but beauty isn't really a big part of my life right now, I wear minimal makeup, don't really try many new things, so I don't think it would be fair for me to claim knowledge when I haven't really experienced so much but I might throw things in here and there.
5. Adventure. Although there are several limitations in my life right now preventing me from doing much traveling, I'm definitely going to go on some adventures around my area. Especially with one of the most amazing cities in the world just an hour away, it's simply unfair of me to deny you of those documented times.
6. Quality. I always say this and I think it will always stand true, but I will always put quality over quantity, so you may be getting less content but I will only put it up if it is good content, something that is never half-assed.
7. Reflection of Me. The last thing I want is for this blog to be some fake content that doesn't truly represent me. This was started to be somewhere I could share my thoughts and feelings to the world, and I want it to stay that way.
That said, I cannot wait to start the new year on this blog! Be ready for some great exciting content!